- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Dermal Fillers in Cockfosters
- Silhouette Lift
- Skin Peels
- Vampire Facelift
- Dermaroller (Skin Needling)
- Skeyndor Spa Treatments
- Non-Surgical Treatments
- Semi-Permanent Make-Up
- PDO Threads Facelift
- Endermologie – Lipomassage for the body
- Mesotherapy Body Treatments
- Vitamin Facial – Mesotherapy
- Body Slindy Treatment
- Body Tightening Treatments
- “Thirty – Minute Facelift RF8”
- Excessive Sweating
ask dr. mani
Fresh new look!
Skin peels leave your skin rejuvenated and luminous. Peels help to create a younger, fresher look by improving the texture of your skin. They can help to reduce the signs of ageing, treat scars and blemishes and create healthier, firmer looking skin without the need for surgery.
We have a range of medical peels designed for different skin types and problems. Our medical aestheticians will advise you on the correct peel for your skin type and problem and you will also be provided with a skin consultation to evaluate your skin’s sensitivity.
Dermaceutic peels with Doctor
- Glycolic Milk Peel
- Additional area
- TCA Cosmo Peel
Dermaceutic skin peels can be used to freshen up the skin and can help to treat acne, oily skin, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, photodamage and ageing skin. Some formulations within the range are also suitable for treating stretch marks and melasma. They can be used on the face, the neck, the chest, the body and the hands.
Cell Fusion Peel Treatments with Doctor
Azamay are proud to be the flagship medispa in North London for the amazing new skin peel treatments by Cell Fusion”.
All Cell Fusion peel treatments include a post peel mask which contains the following ingredients;
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Pure vitamin C, whitens dark areas, and promotes collagen generation Panthenol
- Vitamin B5, delivers intensive hydration
- Squalen , main substance of the cell membrane and lipids
- Vitamin E, (Tocopheryl Acid) : Vitamin E. Powerful antioxidant substance
- Portualaca Oleracea Ext, portulaca extract, anti-virus, anti inflammatory effects.