- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Silhouette Lift
- Skin Peels
- Vampire Facelift
- Dermaroller (Skin Needling)
- Oskia Facial Treatments
- Skeyndor Spa Treatments
- Non – Surgical Treatments
- Semi-Permanent Make-Up
- PDO Threads Facelift
- Endermologie – Lipomassage for the body
- Mesotherapy Body Treatments
- Vitamin Facial – Mesotherapy
- Green Tea Abdomen Treatment
- Body Slindy Treatment
- Body Tightening Treatments
- “Thirty – Minute Facelift RF8”
- Excess Sweating
ask dr. mani
PDO Threads Facelift
The Revolutionary New Procedure. Full face and chest lift threads
Non-surgical Rejuvenation, lifting & reviatalise
The new less invasive procedure that involves minimal downtime and less self-care after the treatment.
The final effect is tightening and lifting of sagging areas of tissue and skin.
PDO (Polydioxanone) thread is a thread with no cones, thus no damage to the tissue. This has been widely used in medicine as subcutaneous sutures, and thus it is very safe.
The procedure is suitable for most people from 25 onwards, when the effects of ageing become apparent. Ageing causes the skin tissue to thin because the collagen and elastin fibre’s break down, which results in sagging skin, deep creases, folds and wrinkles. PDO threads reverse the effects of ageing and improve the quality of skin.
If the patient does not want to have a face lift surgery, thread lift can be a very effective alternative. Threads are implanted into the sub-dermal skin and stimulate the production of collagen and the skin becomes firmer, elastic and moisturised. The thread dissolves itself in few months but the effect lasts longer than the regular dermal filler. The results are more natural than dermal fillers.
The thread can be applied to anywhere on the body, such as a flabby face, cheeks, eyebrows, to prevent eye bags, sagging neck skin, fine lines around cheeks, angle around the mouth, laugh lines, forearm and abdomen, smokers lines and lifting of breast.
The procedure is very simple, safe and almost painless.
- Horizontal and vertical forehead wrinkles
- Forehead lift
- Sagging eyebrows
- Lower eyelid – bags under the eyes
- Naso-labial folds
- Marionette lines
- Jaw line
- Creased cheeks
Instant and long lasting results
- Needling induce wound healing effect
- Fibroblast stimulation
- Collagen induction
- Improve skin tone & radiance
- Tightening pores by new tissue
- Non-premature ageing of skin tissue
- No cuts, no incisions
- Easy to insert
- Minimal downtime
- Almost painless
Skin rejuvenation effects
Stimulation of Collagen Production
- Promotion of local blood microcirculation
- Activation of reparative process