- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Silhouette Lift
- Skin Peels
- Vampire Facelift
- Dermaroller (Skin Needling)
- Skeyndor Spa Treatments
- Non-Surgical Treatments
- Semi-Permanent Make-Up
- PDO Threads Facelift
- Endermologie – Lipomassage for the body
- Mesotherapy Body Treatments
- Vitamin Facial – Mesotherapy
- Body Slindy Treatment
- Body Tightening Treatments
- “Thirty – Minute Facelift RF8”
- Excessive Sweating
ask dr. mani
Anti-wrinkle Injections in Richmond, Muswell Hill and Cockfosters
BTX (botulinum toxin) in Cockfosters & Richmond
Used for: softening the contraction of muscles, can be used to reduce or prevent mild-moderate lines and wrinkles.
Procedure: multiple small intramuscular injections with the aim to relax movement of the muscles to reduce the overlying wrinkles and lines on the skin.
Appointment time: consultation and procedure appointment: 30mins
Results: Effects start to be noticed after 3-5 days, will have fully worked at 2 weeks, lasts around 3-6 months and is highly dependent on the individual.
Review appointment: in 2 weeks time for any ‘tweaks’ that need to be done – often not necessary
- Softening lines on the forehead, between eyes (frown), around eyes (‘crows feet’)
- TMJ pain, clenching, grinding, bruxism, jaw pain
- Jaw slimming (masseter injections)
- Gummy smile
- Drooping mouth
- Bunny lines (across the nose)
- Dimpled chin
- Reduction in chin projection
- Nostril flaring/ to reduce bulbous nose tip
- Neckbands/ Nefertiti
- Hyperhydrosis (excess sweating) – underarms, hands
Common concern: I don’t want to look overdone/ shiny forehead/ pointy eyebrows/ like I have had treatment
Dr Swift treats her patients with an emphasis on natural being the result. Every patient uses their facial muscles differently, meaning different muscles are stronger on different people. Dr Swift assesses her patients’ individual muscle activity and movement on expression to determine how much toxin is necessary for the effect both her and patient desire – this is discussed in detail at consultation. You will not look like you have had treatment’.
Rejuvalife delivers truly transformative results! If you’re ready to dramatically enhance your health and appearance, call us today at 020 8449 6858 for a complimentary.
Meet Dr Swift
Dr Emily Swift is a dental surgeon and specialises in non-surgical facial aesthetics and rejuvenation. (BDS, registered with the General Dental Council, Fellowship in Advanced Aesthetic Medicine at Harley Street Institute).