- Book Consultation
- Private Fees
- Aesthetics Fees
- Spa Treatments Fees
- IPL & Laser Treatments Fees
- Practice Tour
ask dr. mani
Perfect smiles begin early!20-10-2016
The Smile Studios has a full range of dental services for children and adolescents. The goal of our paediatric dentistry practice is to prevent oral health complications from taking place, and to treat any budding problems as quickly as possible.
We understand that dental visits may be daunting for young children, and even teenagers are uneasy about the prospect. Because we are aware of the anxieties associated with dental treatment, we work to alleviate these fears with patience and empathy. The Smile Studios dental team has many years of experience when it comes to working with young people, and we make each visit as pleasurable as possible.
If you need a children’s dentist in Richmond, here is a list of treatments we regularly perform on young patients. Our Palmers Green and Hounslow dentist offices also see children regularly and can handle their dental needs in a positive, reassuring manner.
- An in-depth examination of your child’s teeth, gums, and mouth for any signs of tooth decay or gum disease. Should any problems be observed, the dentist will present treatment options to you.
- Tooth cleaning and fluoride application. We use special tools to comfortably clean between your child’s teeth and the area below the gum line. Regular professional cleaning reduces the risk of dental problems such as cavities and gum disease.
- Sealant application. Dental sealants are made from plastic material and used to fill in crevices on the back teeth so that decay won’t set in. Your Hounslow dentist will advise you if sealants are necessary for your child.
- Digital X-rays. We will take regular and panoramic digital X-rays of your child’s teeth and jaw to obtain a detailed overview and detect potential issues that are not immediately visible.
- Children sometimes damage their teeth playing with their friends or participating in sports events. Tooth-coloured porcelain fillings can repair chipped or decayed teeth.
- Crowns. When baby teeth fracture and require filling on multiple sections of the tooth’s surface, we sometimes recommend placing a crown over the tooth instead of a filling. Crowns are more durable and usually last until your child’s adult teeth come in.
- Extractions. Extraction of primary teeth may be necessary if the tooth in question is too damaged to be restored, or crowding is present, or if the situation involves impacted wisdom teeth.
- Conscious sedation. If your child needs help relaxing during their dental appointment, we have safe conscious sedation options that reduce anxiety and discomfort and helps increase cooperation, even during emergency dentist treatments in Hounslow, Richmond, or Palmers Green.
- Dental emergencies. We are always available to provide dental care and support for paediatric dental emergencies. If you need an emergency dentist Hounslow call us and we’ll make every effort to see your child quickly.
We look forward to helping your child develop healthy standards of oral hygiene as well as positive attitudes toward their dental treatments. Our children’s dentist in Richmond and our other two office locations are here to make dental health an easy and stress-free goal.go back